Brain Wave #29: Oikeiosis

 Brain Wave #29: Oikeiosis

I'm not gonna lie, I was just waiting to get a new EPOS at work with a functioning USB port in which I can connect a keyboard to, instead of having to use the old one which was fucking me in the butt like I did with your mother last night (ain't a squirter (talking about myself)). Also, yes, I'm way too lazy to go home and write on my laptop, also given the fact that I'm working like literally all the time that I'm awake.

I've recently learnt of a concept called Oikeiosis: basically the idea that one can expand it's own conscious to all living creatures on Earth, snowballing into basically what is "I am the universe and the universe is me" which branches off ideas of stoicism that in my opinion kinda connect to the ideas that I was presenting in earlier entries, but who the fuck am I to talk about this?

Hold on, I do this the whole time.

Anyway, other than me being a die hard for Khunian ideas so much so that I will never shut the fuck up about it, I am also of the idea that somehow we are all connected and shit. You may call that spiritual, even atheist if you want. I like to call it "we're all from the same universe and somewhat we're all connected throughout time as everything is 'already written' type shit", so what I'm trying to say is that other than the whole "nothing matters and there is only paradigms define what we perceive from reality" ordeal there is another deeper level in which we can like "reconnect to reality" or even ascend if you wanna imagine it in that way. The way I understand this concept is that by only recognising the trueself within everything that exists one can really be "enlightened", which again is a big idea in lots of spiritual beliefs. But reconnecting to my ideas, I think that knowing what's important and what's not helps one to kinda get into this "path of enlightenment", I'm not implying that I'm there and that's exactly what I believe in, but I feel like the two have something to do with each other if you think about it hard enough.

I feel like I'm starting to sound like some of those esoteric fucks out there who think they know the solution to the universe or some shit, and I'm not gonna lie I blame the confusion on the fact that I probably got this whole concept presented to me in a confusing way. Never putting the blame on me of course.

I just feel like the ideas that I've talked about in past entries have something to do with oikeiosis, that's all. I really feel like it's something interesting to get into as I think that it's something that's "outside my expertise" but I still feel like not only I don't get the whole concept completely and I definitely should do more research before writing about it, just like every other entry previous to this one, but the connection between this idea and others is deeper than what I actually think.
Y'know what, in the midst of writing this I actually don't understand why I'm writing a bunch of what I personally consider utter bullshit. 

I actually had so many things that I wanted to talk about during this massive ass pause that I took from writing, but this whole concept of Oikeiosis just suddenly came up and fascinated me. Do expect another entry talking about this in a very different way, simply because I think that I haven't written about what I was actually thinking, kinda defeating the whole purpose of the blog itself kinda.

Mfer disappointed so much with this entry that he became self conscious and went on a rant on a personal level, unseen. Even had so many other cool ideas, wanted to talk more about animals and shit given how fucking autistic I am, but no had to write about some esotericism, REALLY badly even. Shit. I have typed shit.

Good bai for now, poposwag.

missed this hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brain Wave #23: Honey, it don't matter

Brain Wave #22: Are we evolving?

Brain Wave #25: Wake Me Up When September Ends